Canon Wireless Printer Setup includes different configuration steps and how this printer can be connected to your computer or smart devices via wireless mode.
This canon.com/ij configuration helps you to quickly exchange documents, images , videos and so on with friends or neighboring systems without using the USB.
What are the specifications for a Canon Printer to Wireless Network connection?
- In this subject, we can see the specifications we should have before setting up a canon, and then link the printer to the wireless network through the setup process ij.start.canon.
- An access point such as a modem, router, or Wi-Fi modem is needed. And you always have to make sure the connection provided in those access points works properly.
- You must then at least have a mobile device or computer linked to the internet to set up the ij canon.
- Open your browser and enter the canon.com/ij extension, which opens all the information on http://ij.start.canon, to ensure that your machine is linked to the internet
- There are two essential things to consider before creating the canon. After testing certain items you can attach the canon printer to your smart devices.
The different steps involved in connecting the printer to the wireless network include:
To start the Canon wireless printer setup, Windows users must set up a CD that has been supplied with a printer package. Whether you don’t have a CD or are a MAC owner, download the program manual and use the printer you ‘re using.
Then you will find a button that will appear, and press NEXT on it. If you’re a MAC user, you’ll need to enter a password to allow the helpful device. Click the NEXT button once again to ensure it runs smoothly.
Here you can find a screen showing whether you want to use a USB link or a wireless one. Go for the Wireless link, of course.
Instead you have to note that the printer has to be turned on, and the power lamp has to be turned on, instead skipped to NEXT.
Next, communicating must communicate with the network.
- The screen will appear from where you need to choose ‘Wired Setup.’ If you are a follower of Windows XP, you will not be able to see the option ‘Wired Setup,’ so you will need to choose the option ‘Other Setup.’ The people of Windows XP then have to switch to pick a ‘wireless setup using a USB cable’ for the Canon Wireless Printer setup option.
- This is a momentous move. You can find the option ‘Wired Setup Connection’ appearing and from there you have to turn to the Wi-Fi system of the printer and hold on twice until the orange alarm lamp sparkles, and then just release it.
- You are now going to make sure the blue colored Wi-Fi component of the light blasts and the green colored power lamp constantly sparkle. Then pick NEXT.
- When doing so, note that often your network connection is not available. Set NEXT, please.
- Then pick your area and then NEXT.
- Place your residence, and press the NEXT button.
- You’ll then need to turn to the app you want to run.
- You can always delete it for the future to come.
- On the following screen you must then select ‘YES’ to ensure that you have correctly clicked on the license agreement for the end user.
- And on the next screen you’ll see the printer model and the name of the wireless network.
- Finally click COMPLETE to complete the Canon Wireless Printer setup process.